Account & Technical Information
- What are the different parts of our updated home screen?
- How can I find out what is the primary email address associated with my ReceiptPal account?
- How do I create a ReceiptPal account?
- What should I do if I get a new phone or need to reset my current phone?
- How do I connect additional email addresses? Can I change my primary email address?
- How do I locate my ReceiptPal User ID?
- How do I unlock rewards?
- How do I redeem rewards?
- What retailers are available through the Retail e-Gift Card?
- Is there a rewards program?
- When can I start to redeem rewards?
- What should I know before selecting a Visa e-gift card?
Email & Retail Connections
- How do I connect my Walmart account to ReceiptPal so I can get credit for my Walmart e-receipts?
- What do I need to know about connecting my Starbucks account to ReceiptPal?
- What email providers are eligible for email connection?
- How do I connect my Amazon account to ReceiptPal so I can get credit for my Amazon e-receipts?
- How do I connect my email address so I can get credit for my e-receipts automatically?
- How do I connect my Kroger account to ReceiptPal so I can get credit for my Kroger e-receipts?
- What qualifies as a valid e-receipt?
- What qualifies as a valid paper receipt?
- How can I view my receipts?
- How long does it take for receipts to be validated?
- How do I take photos of paper receipts using ReceiptPal?
- How do I dispute an invalid receipt?