As long as you are registered with ReceiptPal, you can connect one (1) Instacart account and you will get credit for qualifying e-receipts from Instacart. Plus, you will receive a one-time bonus when you successfully connect.
To connect your Instacart account:
1. Tap on the Account tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on Manage Accounts.
3. Tap on Choose from our list of retailers under Other Retailers.
4. Tap on Instacart and then tap Continue.
5. Tap Sign in and you will be taken to an Instacart Log in screen.
6. Enter your login credentials for your Instacart account. Please note: You will not be able to sign in using a phone number. Then tap Log In.
7. A screen will appear that reads "Just a moment" while the initial scan completes.
8. Once you see the "You’re all set!" screen, your Instacart account is connected to your ReceiptPal account and valid Instacart e-receipts will be credited to your ReceiptPal account.
ReceiptPal will credit e-receipts for orders that are placed after you connect your Instacart account. We cannot credit e-receipts for orders placed prior to your connection date.
Please Note: Every week you will earn bonus points when you tap the Scan E-Receipts button at the top of the home page of the app. You can also perform the scan anytime during the week by going to the Manage Accounts Page in the Account tab and tapping Check for New E-Receipts or to the bottom of the home page and swipe to the Instacart Card and tap "Scan Now".
It may take several days for ReceiptPal to collect qualified e-receipts from your Instacart account and credit them to your ReceiptPal account.
Remember, you can check your receipt log in the app to make sure your e-receipts are being credited to your account.