You can connect up to three email addresses to your ReceiptPal account for auto-collection and crediting of e-receipts.
The following email providers are eligible for connection to ReceiptPal: AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo!.
NOTE: If you want to connect a Yahoo! or AOL email address you will need to generate an app specific password before following the steps below. See "What do I need to know before I connect a Yahoo! email address?" or "What do I need to know before I connect an AOL email address?" for details.
- Open the ReceiptPal app and tap on the Account tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Manage Accounts.
- Tap on "Add new email account".
- Enter the email address you would like to connect to your ReceiptPal account.
- Leave the toggle on next to "Connect your email and earn rewards for e-receipts."
- Tap on "Continue".
- Enter the password you use to log in to the email account you are connecting. (Note: You may have to scroll down on the screen to see the box where you need to enter your password).
- Tap on "Sign In".
- A screen will appear that reads "Checking for new e-receipts".
- Once you see the "You're all set!" screen, your email address is connected and valid e-receipts will be automatically credited to your ReceiptPal account.
If you wish to change the primary email address you registered with, please go to "Manage Accounts", tap "Edit", and delete the first email address you see under "Email accounts." Your secondary address will then automatically become your primary.