Registration and participation is voluntary.
Here is some information on changes you can make to your ReceiptPal account
Remove the app from your device
You may remove the ReceiptPal app at any time by deleting it from your device. Once the app is removed, you will no longer be able to upload receipts to your account.
Remove your email address from our mailing list. You will no longer receive emails from ReceiptPal except for emails containing your reward code links when you make a reward redemption. You will continue to receive messages in the message center within the ReceiptPal app.
Close your ReceiptPal account and stop using the ReceiptPal app. Note, when we deactivate your account:
- Any available points are immediately forfeited.
- You will no longer have access to your receipt history that currently is available in your receipt log in the app.
If you deactivate your account and then in the future choose to use the ReceiptPal app again, please note:
- You will be considered a new user and will be enrolled in the reward program available at that point in time.
- Your point balance will start at 0.
- No prior receipt history will be available.
- You will need to reconnect your email and/or Amazon account and wait the 30 days for reward levels to unlock.
How to contact us if you'd like to unsubscribe or deactivate your account
Please contact the ReceiptPal Support Team via:
- Preferred Method: The Help Center in the ReceiptPal app. See the following for information on the Help Center.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email us from the email address that is associated with your ReceiptPal account and state in your message that you would like to Unsubscribe or Deactivate your account. If you're not certain of what email address to use, tap on the Account tab, then Manage Accounts. The first email address listed is the one you should contact us from. See the following for more information.