If you use an AOL email address, you may have to verify ReceiptPal as a connection. More specifically, you will need to modify your AOL Account settings to generate an app specific password to use when connecting your email address with ReceiptPal in the ReceiptPal app. Please follow these steps:
On a desktop or laptop computer:
- Login to AOL.
- After logging in, you will see your email address in the top right corner and under it "Options". Click on "Options".
- Click on "Account Info".
- Click on "Account Security".
- Click "Generate App Password".
- Click "Select Your App" and scroll to Other App. Name this ReceiptPal and click Generate
- Please copy the password they give you.
- Go back to the ReceiptPal app and tap on Account tab then navigate to the Manage Accounts page. Tap on the toggle next to your AOL email address. On the next screen input your AOL email address and then paste this app specific password into the password box.
The rest of the process to connect your email box with ReceiptPal should then successfully complete.