- For access to images of your receipts, go to the Account tab and tap on Receipt Log.
- The receipts will be organized into three categories which are displayed at the top of your screen: Valid, Processing, and Invalid.
- Invalid and Processing receipts are organized by "snap" date (i.e., the date you 'snapped' a photo using the camera on the receipt card and submitted it for validation) for paper receipts and purchase date for e-receipts.
- Valid receipts are automatically organized by purchase date. You have the ability to sort and filter your Valid receipts by purchase date, alphabetically by store name or by total dollar amount.
To sort Valid receipts from the Receipt Log:
- Go to the Account tab and tap on Receipt Log. Make sure the "Valid" category is selected, and your valid receipts will be automatically sorted "New to Old".
- Tap on "New to Old" above the green bar at the top, and you will be given the option to change the way your receipts are sorted. You may choose to sort by:
- New to Old
- Old to New
- A to Z
- Z to A
- $ to $$$
- $$$ to $
- Tap on the option of how you want your receipts sorted
To filter Valid receipts from the Receipt Log:
- Go to the Account tab and tap on Receipt Log. Make sure the "Valid" category is selected. Tap on the filter funnel at the top right.
- You will have the ability to enter a range of purchase dates, select one or more merchants/stores and enter a range of prices. You can filter on one, two or all three options.
- Tap "Apply".
- To clear the filter(s), tap on the filter funnel again at the top right. Tap "Clear Filters" and then tap on "Apply".