To connect your Amazon account:
- Tap on the Account tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on Manage Accounts.
- Tap on "Connect Your Amazon Account".
- Enter the login information for your Amazon account.
- Tap "Sign In".
- A screen will appear that reads "Checking for new e-receipts".
- Once you see the "You’re all set!" screen, your Amazon account is connected to your ReceiptPal account and valid Amazon e-receipts will be automatically credited to your ReceiptPal account.
ReceiptPal will identify e-receipts which may qualify for points starting with those e-receipts with a purchase date that is the same date as the day you connect your Amazon account for auto collection to ReceiptPal.
Please Note: It may take several days for ReceiptPal to extract qualified e-receipts from your Amazon account and credit them to your ReceiptPal account.
Remember, you can check your receipt log in the app to make sure your e-receipts are being credited to your account.