As long as you are registered with ReceiptPal, you can connect one (1) Kroger account and you will get credit for qualifying e-receipts from Kroger and their subsidiaries as listed below. Plus, you will receive a one-time bonus of 500 points when you successfully connect.
To connect your Kroger account:
1. Tap on the Account tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on Manage Accounts.
3. Tap on Choose from our list of retailers under Other Retailers.
4. Tap on Kroger and then tap Continue.
5. Tap Sign in and you will be taken to a Kroger Log in screen.
6. Enter your login credentials for your Kroger account. Tap Log In.
7. A screen will appear that reads "Just a moment" while the initial scan completes.
8. Once you see the "You’re all set!" screen, your Kroger account is connected to your ReceiptPal account and valid Kroger e-receipts will be credited to your ReceiptPal account.
ReceiptPal will credit e-receipts for orders that are placed after you connect your Kroger account. We cannot credit e-receipts for orders placed prior to your connection date.
Please Note: Every week, you will earn 25 bonus points when you go to the Manage Accounts Page in the Account tab and Check for New E-Receipts or tap Scan Now on the Kroger green card.
It may take several days for ReceiptPal to collect qualified e-receipts from your Kroger account and credit them to your ReceiptPal account. E-receipts will be accepted from Kroger and qualifying subsidiaries including:
- City Market
- Food 4 Less
- Foods Co
- Fred Meyer (except Fred Meyer Jewelers)
- Jay C Food Store
- King Soopers
- Metro Market
- Pay Less Super Markets
- Pick ‘n Save
Remember, you can check your receipt log in the app to make sure your e-receipts are being credited to your account.